Hello All

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macca.UK

Aug 4, 2020
Barnsley
Hi all,

Just thought I'd say hello to everyone.

I like to get out in the hammock as much as I can and just generally enjoy getting outdoors.
Usually my daughter comes with me as well, but as she's just hit 13, that may or not continue for much longer :)

I'm really just a beginner, but I do enjoy carving spoons, I just need to carve out more time to actually do it!

Cheers

Macca

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
12 or 13 years is the best age for joining the scouts in my opinion.

My niece got a propper trekking rucksack her 13th birthday. We are currently packing the content together and look what is still missing for a really own complete trekking equipment.

Invite her best friend to come with you and you will become the super hero!

Should you need help to choose a lightweight equipment for her just ask us.

It's important that people in that age have theyr own stuff, but they have to be able to carry it comfortably. To choose this lightweight stuff isn't so easy for a beginner.

I have somewhere a packing list. I could translate it to English if you are interested.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Macca, good to have you mate and I hope you enjoy the forums. When it comes to getting out with your daughter, just enjoy it while it lasts! She'll always look back with appreciation.

Looking forward to hearing more about your hammocking adventures goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE