Hello all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
M

Michael Mac

Well when I typed into Google about Bushcraft I never banked on finding this little treasure of a site!

My name is Michael, i'm 28 years old and come from Brighton. Quite new to the Bushcraft thing, was introduced to outdoor living by off road driving. Spent many weekends out in forests since I was 18 with other off road enthusiasts!

Every now and again I tend to go away with some friends, or sometimes on my own to spend a weekend away in the countryside and set up a camp. I call it 'snapping back to reality'. As its one thing i've learned that camping and using bushcraft as a pastime is that its a good way of getting away from it all!

Just want to say a quick thanks to the Mod and Administrator who helped me validate my account, since my spamkiller killed my validation email :lmao:

That's about it.... so i'll be quiet now :D

regards
Michael

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
hello and welcome to BCUK michael no problems on the help thats why where here :)
if you have any questions ask there is bound to be some one around here who knows

ATB

James

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE