Hello all, new here

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Allmi

Nov 10, 2003
Bornheim/Germany
Hi there!

This is my first post in this forum, so i would like to say hello to all the members.

I'm looking forward to some interesting conversation as well as to learn from the experience and knowledge presented by the folks over here.

So far i came across some names that i already met in other outdoor forums, so it seems to me that most people that like the outdoors always try to find new sources of information. Well, think that's what forums are run for and that it's great to find them.

You all have a good time.

Allmi

J

Jamie

Welcome Allmi and make yourself at home.

Hope you enjoy your stay here! :wink:

All the best

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Welcome Allmi!

You have now got me worried, we are all welcoming you to the family which is great, but, if we are all one happy family, does that make Tony our Father??..................

Nice to have you here.......brother?

Cheers.

Jack.

Allmi

Nov 10, 2003
Bornheim/Germany
Thanks to all for the welcome. Looks to me as this place really is the kitchen of a great familys home (center of communication), so i would be more than happy to find a place on the dining table. And Tony as the father earns the best place. Now, who's our mother then?

@Jack: What's the purpose of "......brother?", especially the question mark? (English isn't my native language, so please bare with me)

Thanks again and you all have a good time
Allmi

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Hi Allmi.

........Brother? Meant that if we are all one family and Tony is our Dad, then we must all be related..........mustn't we? - sorry I have done it again!

Don't worry about your English, half of us who are native can't speak it!

But you sound as if you will be ok and I must add that I am always amazed at the high standard of English that our European neighbours speak.

Best wishes.

Jack.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE