Hello again!

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

AdamSon

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2013
Co. Durham
Hi folks, it's been a long while since I was last on here, and a long while since I done anything bushcrafty!

A lot has happened in my life which has put everything on the back burner, including in the past 8 month I've became a carer for my partner, lost my job and have a baby on the way, yikes!

But I've set out on my own and I'm running a small sawmill my dad built many years ago, and it's taking off like nobody's business so I find myself about ready to get back into my hobbies.

The main reason I'm back on here is I bought a hatchet with a lovely ash handle from a guy on here but never got to use it for bushcraft, it's been sitting in my bag for years, and now I find myself using it many times a day for work! Sorry I can't remember who I bought it from but thank you!

Sorry for the long post, that will be all!

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.