Hedgerow books for my birthday prezzy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Hi
I have been asked what id like for my coming birthday :hapbirth: :present: off the kids.
So I am looking for some hedgerow books.
Books that give me infomation on anything edible from the hedgerow or similar, including good guids to recipes, remedies, rituals, fruits, berry`s blossoms, drinks, wine, baking with. etc etc.
If anyone has any types of the above and wood like to move them on please let me know, by p.m. or post reply.
Thanks in advance
Bill

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
Picked up another copy of The Thrifty Forager today from a charity shop, already have it but at 50p couldn't let it pass, pm me your address and I'll mail it to you.

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Picked up another copy of The Thrifty Forager today from a charity shop, already have it but at 50p couldn't let it pass, pm me your address and I'll mail it to you.
Russ, your a top man, receiced the book you gave me, thanks very much, my offer will always stand, In the mean time I am sending you good Karma,

Thanks again
Bill
images.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE