Heavy duty plastic storage boxes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
How do?!

Bit of a longshot but I am starting organising for an overseas move and I am after some heavy duty storage boxes for stashing my toys now and then they can be containered.

Ideally I would like a couple of these plano sportsmans chests:
http://www.uttings.co.uk/Product/638/104989/plano-sportsmans-trunk-camo-green-do1820/

Or the heavy duty ones "gorilla" type on this page:
http://www.solentplastics.co.uk/big-boxes-large-plastic-trunks

I am kinda thinking of something quality so they can be well used at t'other end

Thanx muchly

Marc

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Irwin do some really strong toolboxes at decent prices, available at lots of builders merchants.

B&Q have the stanley wheeled boxes on offer at £20 quite regularly, theyre big, rectangular and have been carting my tools round site for 2 years so far without breaking. One of the formula 1 teams use them on the grid.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Hi Mate,

thanks but I already have literally loads of tool boxes/chests (I'm a joiner) which are already being delegated into uses other than storing tools.

Need the length really, and specifically 32" for my arrows, take down bows and 4 section fly rods

Cheers!

Marc

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
What about some of those underbed boxes with the lids, a bit of gaffa tape and you're away.

Johnsons army surplus in Leeds had all sorts of boxes and crates outside when I was there last, some big enough for nukes

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Thanks for your feedback folks!

the boxes/trunks I am after will be used now to store and organise whilst i am still in the UK and living out of boxes as the packing begins and in both the short term whilst still living out of boxes and then I will still be able to use them in the future for stashing my toys.

I intend to ring Solent today for a chat.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE