Heads up! Swedish wool cardi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
I ordered a few bits from them last month, they arrived in a day or two, so no complaints.

Have ordered one, so I'll post when it arrives.

In Wood

Nomad
Oct 15, 2006
Leyland, Lancashire.
Ok Ok, Its a blatant excusse to get my 100th post.:eek:

I have used them before, bought SWMBO an M65 for her birthday..:eek: hey thats what she asked for dont blame me.:p

It took a while to arrive, but when I chased it they explained they had been flooded, so they were sending a brand new one, took a bit longer than expected, but arrived nice and new.
The main thing was we had a problem but they handled it well and resolved it, that is what makes good customer service.:)

No links etc etc just satisfied client.

WOOHOO 100 posts. :D

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I love it b_s - only the swedes could have an army cardigan :).

I want one though :eek:

Old age I guess

Red

Rhino

Apr 1, 2007
Gravesend, Kent
I got the same email. Those greatcoats look ripe for modification too. What is their customer service like these days? I haven't ordered from them for a couple of years but there were some right old nightmare stories posted on here about them.

I've ordered loads from them over the last year and I can't fault them.

A+ from me!:)

Rhino.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Got two of these and they are very warm, sad badger that I am!
Quite versatile with thumb loops and all:eek: :D

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
I was really after one with an armoured Horlicks mug...

Only available in reinforced para-aramide in m90:
tarn_m90_schweden_tarn.jpg

Not direct impact proof, only shrapnel..

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Woohoo! My Swedish combat cardi arrived today, the large is quite a snug fit, though the arms are very long. The arms also have thumb holes which I like, and it's a nice chunky rib knit. The only other thing to mention is that the body length is quite short, I'm 6'1 and it's only waist length, just covering my belt line.

Now, anyone got some Swedish M90 camo fleece so I can make a Swedish combat dressing gown? :D

bothyman

Settler
Nov 19, 2003
Sutherland. Scotland.
Woohoo! My Swedish combat cardi arrived today, the large is quite a snug fit, though the arms are very long. The arms also have thumb holes which I like, and it's a nice chunky rib knit. The only other thing to mention is that the body length is quite short, I'm 6'1 and it's only waist length, just covering my belt line.
:D

I bought mine a couple of years ago and its the same even though I asked for large.
But the one on the website looks longer ?? tried to stretch it but no joy.
If it was longer it would be great.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE