Heads Up for Todays Herald Newspaper

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
Just picked up todays Herald newspaper to be greeted with a photo of PatrickM blowing an ember. There is a good article written by Marisa Duffy about here weekend on Patrick's Backwoodsman Course.
I thought the article was well presented with some good photos and some of Patricks philosophy as well as his technical skills highlighted.
Its a good advert for the craft as well as Patrick's own business. Get a copy of the paper if you can.

Cheers

JFW

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
BorderReiver,

thanks for posting the link to the article - I keep forgetting that some articles are posted on the web for a short time. Least more folks can read it now.

Cheers

JFW

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Thanks for the links :You_Rock_ It is a good spread isn't it? :D I'm really pleased for both him and Scott (Typha); they are both good folks, very capable, knowledgable and excellent company.

Cheers,
Toddy

akabu

Tenderfoot
Apr 23, 2006
USA
Such a well crafted article. :35: It put’s you right into the feeling for the field.
She will in all probability be joining us on line. :D

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
gregorach said:
Good article. I forsee a surge in demand for Patrick's courses... ;)
I think there must be something in the air, a reporter from the Express joined us last weekend on a “weekend course” at Jonny Crockett Survival school. I think the idea was to write an article about bushcraft/camping from a woman’s point of view. (We were told that the article will be in the paper/mag in a month or so time.)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE