Heads Up Aldi Belt/Bench Grinder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Its looking like a mass BCUK outing to Aldi this sunday then :)

I've been picking up blocks of hexy tabs from the bargain bin at aldi's; 79p a packet!:D

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
In store only and yes they go to all stores. some sell them the day before they are due too

The last heads up about these grinders appearing in Aldi there was a mad rush to buy them on here and at British Blades, then after several people lost out they started appearing on ebay.uk a week or so afterwards (not by anyone here Ihasten to add). There are some mercenary individuals out there aren't there? :nono:

I suppose a second bite at the cherry that way might be good, but it is a bit galling to see such a hike in the price, not to mention the P&P charges.

Anyway good luck those of you who go for it. Like I posted prevoiusly, I seriously altered mine to suit my needs and it's still going strong 2½ years later.

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Was down at my local Aldi earlier today to see if i could reserve/pay up front for one of these but they weren't having any of it (staff are also included in this policy apparently)
Will have to take my chances at 10am tomorrow when they open.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE