heads-up - 5.5m tipi tents at £100 posted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andythecelt

Nomad
May 11, 2009
Planet Earth
Bit worrying they seem very proud their 'everest' model is waterproof! For that money though a good dose of fabsil would be well within the budget. The last thing I need is yet another tent though!

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
This does look very similar to the grey Argos tents that were around a year ago. I went for a Vango Juno 800 and it's a fantastic tent for the price (about £85) and watertight in heavy rain:

marcusleftthesite

On a new journey
Sep 28, 2006
I have one of the 12 man versions being delivered on monday.I wont be using it for a few months but I'll have a good look at the seams etc. and report back if you like.

clanelliott

Oct 11, 2008
Glasgow
if you are going to open it and check it then that would be great, but if you are planning to keep it wrapped up for a few months then dont open it up just for me.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
This does look very similar to the grey Argos tents that were around a year ago. I went for a Vango Juno 800 and it's a fantastic tent for the price (about £85) and watertight in heavy rain:

Great tent and gets my vote, superb value for money, well made, waterproof.
B1.jpg

marcusleftthesite

On a new journey
Sep 28, 2006
The tent arrived today,I would say that it has come from the same source as the Argos tipi's so a good dosing of seam sealer and a spray up with Fabsil before I use it.Quality is adequate for what I want it for which is spring to autumn family camps.All in all well worth a hunred notes but I would'nt have paid full wack for it.Oh and it's a damn site better colour than the grey ones IMHO :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE