Wanted Head torch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
As per the title.

My budget is up to £30, ideally £5 haha!

Ideally with red light, although non-essential, ideally metal body, ideally rechargeable and waterproof. But I'll consider most things if you're looking to move one on.
So long as its "ideally"! Ha.

General pottering about camp use. It doesn't need to blind the sheep across the valley.

I've looked at the frankly bewildering selection of new ones online and you can pay any amount of money!
But, I'd prefer to support the forum and it's members, and not buy new from the S.American river company.

Yes I've tried other sites, and yes I've tried flea bay.

So if anyone has something they don't use let me know, thanks a lot.

marooned

Settler
Jul 25, 2010
Somerset
I don't have one to sell/trade but I highly recommend the Petzl Acktik Core (£28 at Wiggle). Has red light, is rechargeable but also runs on AAAs for when you need a backup power source. Not metal, ideal base camp torch.

I also bought a more advanced and brighter Petzl RL Swift but I'm in love with the Ackik Core for its versatility and light weight.

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
I don't have one to sell/trade but I highly recommend the Petzl Acktik Core (£28 at Wiggle). Has red light, is rechargeable but also runs on AAAs for when you need a backup power source. Not metal, ideal base camp torch.

I also bought a more advanced and brighter Petzl RL Swift but I'm in love with the Ackik Core for its versatility and light weight.
Nice one, thanks buddy.
I've been looking at them there Petzls. That's not a bad deal for the rechargeable version.
Ta

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE