Have a laugh

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Wow! Unrequired Front flips , Back Flips , Rat Eating, Die Hard Ventilation Duct crawls, free running AND Social etiquette !!
That man is more scary then a Glaswegian Hen party.

I'm ashamed to admit i watched them all.....Im going to go to my room and punish myself.

Picture this , As the large Ceiling mounted Laser moves up between our 'Hero's' legs , ( Best Menacing Voice ) " No Mr Grylls , I expect you to Die!"

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Thinking about it , maybe Scouting has moved on , maybe its now a recruiting arm for the Secret Services. Do they do a merit badge in Explosives and Urban S.E.R.E?

Nice one Chief Scout.

EDIT. Im still trying to dissect the website that it was all promoting... Never heard of it before and looks like a heavy Spoof.
http://dosequis.com/academy/courses

Last edited:

featherstick

Forager
May 21, 2008
South East
Got it - it's a viral advertising campaign for Dos Equis beer. Stop watching now and don't tell anyone else about it, or we are just becoming unpaid advertising drones.

Explains the 2 Xs on his shirt, the boxes of beer in the pickup, the posters on the wall in the alley and so on.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I think it's great that he doesn't take himself too seriously.. I doubt if ray will be doing anything like this.... Requires a sense of humour lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE