Has anyone seen this?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I had, some of his other photographic projects, the 'Honey Hunters' for instance are amazing. I'm not sure what the story with this off the grid set is though, the young folks dressed as hunter gatherers look like they do it for a hobby. However the bloke with the beard holding the eggs looks like he could cut down a sizeable tree with one swing of an axe. :)

Well worth a look through.

forestwalker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
The photos are amazing. I agree with sandbender, have just found the blond lady's webpage. Nice idea to live as hunter gatherers, as the idea that once we shackled the first animal to plough the first field humans lost their freedom makes the livestyle seem tempting.

She taught me braintanning about 15 years ago. Nice woman, very much a primitive skills fanatic/geek. And for the liguistically challeged "vilden" is Swedish and is besg translated as "savage/primitive/wild person"

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
The photos are amazing. I agree with sandbender, have just found the blond lady's webpage. Nice idea to live as hunter gatherers, as the idea that once we shackled the first animal to plough the first field humans lost their freedom makes the livestyle seem tempting.

Well whatever, once that happened the animals lost a lot more!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE