Has anyone else ordered anything from timberland?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EarthToSimon

Forager
Feb 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
A few days ago I ordered some stuff for my boots directly from Timberland and it turned up today in two massive boxes from the Netherlands.

8471120898_ab0a91a99c_z.jpg

In the big box:
8471120492_24dc0e13c6.jpg

and in the small box:
8471120082_feb8e84c7d.jpg

No packing material around them this is exactly how they came, does anyone know why they've been sent like this?
It seems like a waste of cardboard really.

troutman

Nomad
May 14, 2012
North East (UK)
Yep, had stuff from them before!

Returns are a bit annoying though! Have to print out a returns thing online then ring UPS for collection, then you have to wait in for said UPS, and then hope it gets back to the Netherlands before the 7 day return period is up! (sale items?)

Needless to say I won't be buying kit from them, but I must admit I did get a full refund, just a lot of hassle and does it really need to come from there? probably not...

EarthToSimon

Forager
Feb 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Thanks mountainm, didn't know they had their own outlet shops. I was up at the treatment plant next to it last week as well. Might have to have a look next time I'm over there. :)

Thanks troutman, delivery was free so I can't really complain but I think I'll avoid ordering from them in the future.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE