Harry Bears First Mountain Trip

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
We have all been ill last week and this, i was realy realy hopeing to get to take Harry up into the snow but as we are all ill failed untill today. Managed it feeling like rubish though.

So, Harrys first mountain trip...:D:D:D:p:p

efa96d693311f975d56d5d59dbce0654.jpg
55c8dc73282aa8261612e5150c5f5c6c.jpg
28aebd8c6cbc5af69f83840cc43952f6.jpg

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Great shots little man seems very happy :)
Been the same here, you get over one cold or bug and the little ones petri dish it and make a new bug... and we start all over again!
Looks very like a route through the back of snowdonia we take.

Harvestman

May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I think I recognise that spot! :)

Looks like the little man was fully equipped for a polar expedition, and more importantly that he had fun. Glad you were able to get out and about.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Of course you are I'll Chris, kids are little plague carriers!

He looks warm enough there. Time for his first gun soon?

H

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
Nice one.

It's strange how they don't whinge as much if they're walking up a snow covered hill that they're about to slide down as they would a hill that they had to walk down in summer. Mercurial wee beasties.

Cheers, Michael.

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Thanks all for the replies.

I still feel terrible but i wanted to try and get him out in the snow before the last of it goes.... Harry and Willow have had Croup and mummy and daddy have had the virus version i think,thanks to the wee ones...:(

never to young for camo, especially with a dad who shoots...:)

his first shooting lessons will be this year,also never to young to learn safety lessons with weapons and a bit of shooting too:AR15firin...;)

thanks all.

Chris.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Excellent stuff, he looks a happy wee camper (should that be walker!?!) Great pics you're building him a lifetime of good memories there.

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
So where was it then? :)

Must get my boy shooting this year when it warms up.

That my friend is The Black Mountains National Park, over to Abergaveny (spelling) way,lots of places to try though...;) you should get the wee man out,i have the same plan when it gets warmer or more to the point, the ground dries out i will be taking Harry....:):):):)

Harvestman

May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
That my friend is The Black Mountains National Park, over to Abergaveny (spelling) way,lots of places to try though...;) you should get the wee man out,i have the same plan when it gets warmer or more to the point, the ground dries out i will be taking Harry....:):):):)

That my friend is indeed the Black Mountains, but at its furthest point from Abergavenny (correct spelling :)). Much closer to Hay on Wye than anywhere else. Agree completely about getting the little fellas out and about doing stuff.

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
That my friend is indeed the Black Mountains, but at its furthest point from Abergavenny (correct spelling :)). Much closer to Hay on Wye than anywhere else. Agree completely about getting the little fellas out and about doing stuff.

Ha ha ha ha, my spelling is very bad, sorry Mike, almost right though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE