Happy to be Scottish, makes ye proud this stuff so it does.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hey Mike,
Liked them too, though was laughing at the drummer on the far right, it looks like he's nutting his beaters when he gets carried away.

Very cool,
GB

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
That's Charlie Allen's group. They're Clanranald Trust.

there's a bunch of these groups just now, Clann an Drumma, Albannach, Saor Patrol.

Live they're brilliant :D Can't stand still :)
Jamesie singing "the bonnie blue bonnets are after you" ......trishbo, Vhairi, Karen, Fiona and me all agreed...........that was hot :eek:

cheers,
Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I make costume, I have been wardrobe mistress for a couple of films that these fellows acted in, I know Jacquie from Albannach too. They come out and play on Orcuan, the Galgael birlinn sometimes as well. (ask Scottisha5 about them :D and the polis river boats)
Some of them are members of the Glasgow Vik, and they have a lot of friends on here one way and another.

And theire music rocks the ground :D :D

cheers,
M

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
They are all brilliant, I love that stuff and Scotlands one of my favourite places if not 'the' place, especially out on the Western Isles and the Far North, you've got every right to be proud guys, a fine country and people, .....Wifeys a Jock too.

I don't watch much telly but the Martin Clunes programme on the Islands recently was very good, great to see him have a go at the bagpipes and I was surprised to hear their origins are thought to be the Middle East !!

Very good post that mate
goodjob

scottisha5

Maker
Nov 14, 2009
Motherwell, Scotland, UK
LOL my tales of the river polis and the Galgael folks are for the camp fire only :)

Great bunch though and the commitment is without question.

Anyway just back in from a very cold night in the snow near the wind farm at Forth. Great spot for tarp and hammock.

Merry christmas

John
Scottisha5

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE