Hang 25 / 26 MAYl at bush farm? wiltshire.near dorset somerset border.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire

my set up. by fishfish_01, on Flickr

heres a chance for those that missed the last one!,anyone intrested in a hang / camp at bush farm at west knoyle? its where the wilderness gathering is held,ime thinking of sat night to sunday day 25th to 26th of MAY.

Woodland Camping £7 per person per night,wood available for a fire ,toilets,showers,secure parking,shops within 3 miles also on site,and if paid in advance i could pick up local rough cider or perry at £10 a gallon. could have a communal stew if wanted. would be a great chance to have a chin wag,and show of your kit etc.

link to bush farm info:

http://www.bisonfarm.co.uk/index.htm

for pics of the last get together: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106617&p=1300711#post1300711

thanks for looking.

BenTheSweep

Apr 12, 2013
Bristol
I think that we may possibly perhaps be coming if thats ok? There are 2 adults - 2 children and a dog.
We just need to settle a few things here first and we would probably come on the friday and stay till sunday.
Will know more in a few days :)

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
keep the dog hush mate as theyre not strictly allowed due to it being a working farm,folk do take them just keep em quiet and out of sight! kids welcome there will be a few there!

Miniwhisk

Forager
Apr 7, 2010
Gloucestershire
I'm coming, plus one! We will be staying in Bristol overnight Friday and then travel down Saturday. Do we have to book ourselves or is it alright to just turn up? One hammock and one tent.

Hagrid

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2013
North Devon
I've just read that several people are taking dogs, I think you'll find this is strictly forbidden as its a working Bison farm, I know this is true for the Wilderness Gathering so I imagine the same rules apply.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
I'm coming, plus one! We will be staying in Bristol overnight Friday and then travel down Saturday. Do we have to book ourselves or is it alright to just turn up? One hammock and one tent.

no need to book,just turn up and say your for pitch 5 with the sanfords.

i will be there from about midday ,.i will be making a communial stew for about 7pm for those who are up for it.

Hagrid

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2013
North Devon
dosent anybody EVER obey the rules anymore? if it says NO dogs it means NO dogs! this is what messes it up for everyone else just takes one person dosent it?

May 26, 2013
United Kingdom

my set up. by fishfish_01, on Flickr

heres a chance for those that missed the last one!,anyone intrested in a hang / camp at bush farm at west knoyle? its where the wilderness gathering is held,ime thinking of sat night to sunday day 25th to 26th of MAY.

Hey Fish,

Thanks for putting this together. It was nice to meet you all and the stew was outstanding! I appreciated the "ride" and look forward to obtaining a similar piece of kit! The journey back to Cheltenham was uneventful and blessed with fine weather. See you soon I hope (off the ground) ;)

Sep 30, 2012
Wiltshire
Morning Mr. Fish, Sarah & the tribe.

Thanks for putting the weekend together and the invite to tag along. Charlotte and I had a most enjoyable time in your company.

To the new folks I met, it was good to meet you - I look forward to meeting up with you again...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE