Handmade Knife & Sheath & Firesteel for trade

WilliamEd

Sep 3, 2007
Yorkshire
I have recently taken delivery of a beautiful handmade knife from Dougster.
It's has a Ash handle and red Vulcanised Fibre liners with a Sandvik stainless blade.

The blade has 'Mora Sweden Steel - High Carbon No Stain' embossed on it and is approximately 3.5" long.

The knife is just under 8" long in total and the blade is full tang.

It also comes with a handmade brown leather sheath and a large firesteel with matching Ash head.

The only reason for sale is I never expected the knife to be so well crafted. Dougsters work is absolutely amazing and I honestly don't think I can use the knife for fear of damaging it. I cannot credit him enough for how it has turned out and I give the guarantee to whoever makes a swap with me, that if they are not 100% happy with the knife, they can return it and cancel the trade. Whilst waiting for it to be made, I bought a cheap knife to be going on with and have decided to keep using that until I become more accustomed to cutting, battening and sharpening.

I am wanting a Tatonka 2 Polycotton tarp and a Gransfors Bruks Small forest Axe, Wildlife Axe or Mini Hatchett.

If you have these items (Or similar) in good or new condition and would like to do a trade, I am willing to offer cash with the knife to make the deal fair. I can email pictures of the knife
upon request and am setting a trade value of between £75-85 for the set.

Many Thanks

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Use it William! - I know Rich is too much of a nice bloke to tell you himself!

after all that is what it was made for!! - if you are not confident to use it yet, keep it safe for a while;)

You will regret it in the long run mate! :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE