Hampshire meet 20th - 22nd April

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
OMG its not gonna rain is it?????

thats it,...i,m out,....

sorry guys, but i,m not risking gettin wet for anyone,....

you lot are stupid for even considering it!!!!

what if, the rain,..actually TOUCHED you!!!!!!!!!!?????????

so i,ll probably see you all some other time,

have fun,..peace ...and Raikey out!

Having never slept under a tarp before i'll see how you all fair in the bad weather before i decide to go the full bushcraft experince. Since if its gona rain all weekend i at least want somwhere i know is dry for the night.

I'll bring my Bivi bag, Tarp, Groundsheet Ect.. just to stop Raikey moaning but cant garantee i'll use it unless you folk can convice me both myself and my kit will stay dry under it.

See you folks soon.

Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Having never slept under a tarp before i'll see how you all fair in the bad weather before i decide to go the full bushcraft experince. Since if its gona rain all weekend i at least want somwhere i know is dry for the night.

I'll bring my Bivi bag, Tarp, Groundsheet Ect.. just to stop Raikey moaning but cant garantee i'll use it unless you folk can convice me both myself and my kit will stay dry under it.

See you folks soon.

hahahahahahahahahahhaa

hahahahahahhaa

hahahahha

hahaha

hahaha

ha

****!!!

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Good to meet you all, albeit briefly, on saturday. Hope you all had a great weekend?

Cheers Andy,...

i enjoyed the pootle down t other end,....

we left the shovel and saw in the wood pile at the central area.

thanks again..

Stu

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
I,m sure they'll be some pics up soon, but for now i'd like to thank everyone who turned up for their company,...

a few highlights for me,....

Ben's stories (class!),...and use of his charger,..

Grendel getting caught with his pants down,...

Gregor for the guylines for the comunal tarp,...cheers dude, good of you that,...hows the throat??,..

Bushwhacker Bob for a few gems from his excellent wild food knowledge, its always good to learn summat when your out,...nice one Shaun, (oooh and for being chef!)

Southey for his badger impressions, show and tell, my bungy cord, and forgetting to actually go to bed,...(i was worried dude!!) and of course the sarcasm,....

Louis , brief but always nice to see you mate,...

and Andy for allowing us to use his place,..

had a cracking weekend, my sides are still hurting,....

oh and yes,...you all made it onto the **** list!

gregor-scott

Nomad
Apr 26, 2010
bournemouth
Good to meet you all, albeit briefly, on saturday. Hope you all had a great weekend?

Andy, Thanks loads for letting us stay in your woods, and a lovely woods they are too also thanks for showing me pignuts, very tasty.
I had a great time, a lot of good laughs with all you lads, thanks to all, Gregor.

Ps. Take it out, it's making me burp!! lol

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Eh up ****-monkeys. Cracking weekend :)

Shaun, had a go at carving that lime (with a sharp knife). Had a bit of a slip and sliced my thumb down to the bone. What a ****. Blood all over the carpet, missus was really pleased I was home.

Thanks for the use of your wood Andy, superb place.

bushwacker bob

Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Eh up ****-monkeys. Cracking weekend :)

Shaun, had a go at carving that lime (with a sharp knife). Had a bit of a slip and sliced my thumb down to the bone. What a ****. Blood all over the carpet, missus was really pleased I was home.

Thanks for the use of your wood Andy, superb place.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton

Firstly a big Thank you to Andy for letting us use his site and Shaun for the Mora and the edible plant knowledge and to everyone else for helping me set up my tarp and putting up with me even when I was miserable basket on Saturday.

Favourite quotes of the weekend;

Southey “word”
Raikey “Take it out, it's making me burp”
Gregor-scott “Igot some Greek Moonshine”
Bushwaker-Bob“I knew a girl like that”
9InchNinja “Anyone want a beer”

It was a great introduction for a bushcraft virgin like myself and I can now say after crapping in front of the public after forgeting where the foot path was I now have no fears of dropping a log out side anymore. LOL.

I must admit I did go to the meet with some aprihention thinking it would all be Sqaddys or Walts trying to be the next Ray Mears but was pleasantly surprise that your all agood bunch of blokes with slight sanity issues like myself and look forward to going out on a weekend again with any of you.

Last edited:

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Right your all on the ***t list.

Regarding cutting yourself use gloves next time i found on my first attempt i kept trying to take my fingers off carving my spoon but thanks to Shauns gloves i didnt. Still a bit concerned after Stu asked if i was spooning wasnt too sure it was a question or an invitation. :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE