Hammocks, Rucsacks & ..... stuff!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

charliefox

Forager
May 16, 2005
County Durham
Time for a Spring clean me thinks....

Berghaus Cyclops II Vulcan in OD, used once and in excellent condition. Back length 3, with side pockets, 100L total capacity and side pockets zip together to from 20L day sac. Yours for £90 inc RMSDSOLD
See here

Berghaus Munro 35L day sac in OD, used a handfull of times and in excellent condition. My last one managed 16 years, looks like this one is going sooner :) Yours for £35 SOLD inc RM 1st class Signed For.
See here

Zoot Suit Light weight top & trousers, made from parachute material in OD. Packs up extremely small as you can see from the pics here, Top and Trousers
The Top is approx a 50" chest, 30" from neck to hem and 21" sleeve length from pit to wrist hem. It has a zip up neck and elasticated waist.
The Trousers are approx a 40" elasticated waist, 43" waist to hem and 31" inside length. They have 2 non-fastening pockets and side zips from the ankle to mid calf
I'm 5'11" and 11 stone and they fit perfectly well over normal clothing. The idea being you have a very compact windproof layer to put on when on the move and stopping for a brew etc. Sold as a pair for £25 inc RM 1st class Signed for.

Parachute Hammock made from the same material as the Zoot suit it packs down to a ridiculously small size here Dimensions are Length 78" and width 38". Good as a back up or for an unexpected night out but nowhere neaar the luxury of MagicKelly's offerings :) Peace of mind for £10 inc RM 1st class Signed for.SOLD

Hennessy Hammock in OD. Used once and in excellent condition. Unfortunately it doesn't specify which model it is and I have no convenient trees to rig it from :( However you can get some idea from the drawing on the front of the bag here It's the standard Hennessy arrangement of a diamond shaped tarp, bungees to stretch everything out, an integral mozzy net and access from a slit underneath. Please ask if you need more info. Yours for £60 RMSD.SOLD

By all means post in the thread if you want but it will be first to PM me who'll get first refusal.

Paypal is preferred and I'll pay the fees. I'll consider different shipping options for those who want it. Also Worldwide if anyone's interested from abroad.

Fire away with any questions and good luck

charliefox

Forager
May 16, 2005
County Durham
I think I'm right in saying that Berghaus used to do side pockets for the Munro. However, it does have 2 compression straps per side so it would handle a variety of aftermarket pockets.

HTH :)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Chris,

Your Hennessey probably is either a Tropic or Nordic model. My guess it's the latter, as the bag is exactly as mine came in (bought it in 2004, with huge discount as it was an old model). Though it just could well be the other, as I've never seen that model, so could well be in the same type of stuff bag.
These 2 models where the very first types the Hennessey came in (difference is in the mesh / mossi net).

Hope this helps.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE