Gsi espresso maker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bikebum1975

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Connecticut
New coffee toy I just acquired through a trade. Only used regular coffee so far hey it's what I had. Damn if that wasn't one of the richest cups I've had. For using just regular maxwell house makes damn good high class cowboy brew and no worries on extra grit lol
Gsi espresso maker has been on my toy list for a while now well worth it

Cheers

bikebum1975

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Connecticut
Good bit of kit and thinking the 4 cup will be ha in the future hey I like my brew toys lol yep figured y'all should be able to get them

I got one in the mid 90's and have used it ever since, makes a really nice coffee. Now you got to get a good burr grinder and use freshly roasted whole beans! But then you'll get a fancy machine at home, AAARGH!
f7fcda8d766084adb06805d552b12e5e.jpg

If you use freshly ground coffee then you can get away with a steel cafetière or Tatonka make a collapsible filter paper holder for a drip brew, this good as it's clean and easy to burn the paper and grinds after, either in the campfire or kelly kettle.
00ebe313e921e5793d106659a09f2949.jpg

I'm reviewing this at the moment, a Primus Eta Lite, it comes with a coffee press and holds the record for the fastest way to go from paddling to sitting on the bank with a brew!
fa1aa81afc3017d90336b9193becb90e.jpg

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I love a good coffee, so I avoid freeze dried if possible, but if its a choice of taking 3in1 coffee sachets, or instant Tea Granules, you might want to try the the PG Tips instant tea granules which taste very much like the tea bags.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE