Groups around or near Bridlington,East Yorkshire.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 12, 2012
s.wales valleys'
hiya matey, we'll be up brid end july/first week in aug. were also looking for somewhere around there, we'd prefer somewhere we can shoot airrifles but would be happy just to bush it, went to a place called daines dyke last time we were up. a little cove on the coast surrounded by woods, might be too busy with dogwalkers to camp though, but there should be somewhere to go round that way, would be great to have the woods at your back and sea at your front, and just get in ya bivvy/tarp.
campfires on the beach should be ok aslong as its out the way eh?

cheers mate.................bb

now then, I agree at that time of year dog walkers are rife! also council owned and warden patrols in summer.There is and old chalk pit as you enter Brid. I will send you grid ref. no beach but ok for shooting.

grid for pit is ta 164 670 go in from road before traffic lights and head up towards top l/h side,to start of a narrow wood. I traveling by car you will have to park in estate opposite, it is quiet on estate as I used to live there and hang out in woods at back of chalk pit.Any way have a look- see.

Feb 12, 2012
s.wales valleys'
need permission to shoot mate, can't just turn up, thats illeagal....

but if ya know anywhere good to bushdown for a couple of days then we'll have a look. only, visiting me mam so cant stay away more than the 2 days....a secluded beach would be great if ya know anywhere, without the rifles is fine , just not where a load of drunken idiots might turn up in the night, as i'm the only drunken idiot i like to be with. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE