Group buy: Swedish Army stainless steel mess kits and rucksacks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
M

Millbilly

Im really looking forward to getting my hands on mine :D Had enough of my old bergen. Dont get me wrong, its served me well, but its just knackered. Cant wait! :D

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
Hi all,
everything is now packed and ready to be carried to the post office tomorrow Saturday. Due to a newly operated dog and the fact that I have been busy having interviews etc for a new job I haven't been able to ship very much yet, sorry! As MagiKelly says this stuff is bulky & heavy and no local post office have dedicated parking space! :rant:

I know that you all are waiting eagerly for your gear, so have patience for just a few days more.

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
A special thanks goes to Angus Og, MagiKelly, Millbilly & Scruff for the music. That really made the packing sessions almost enjoyable. Also thanks Bikething for the "chickens".

:You_Rock_

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Bumblebee said:
Hi all,
everything is now packed and ready to be carried to the post office tomorrow Saturday. Due to a newly operated dog and the fact that I have been busy having interviews etc for a new job I haven't been able to ship very much yet, sorry! As MagiKelly says this stuff is bulky & heavy and no local post office have dedicated parking space! :rant:

I know that you all are waiting eagerly for your gear, so have patience for just a few days more.
:headbang: Marvelous,i am all excited now :lmao:

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Bumblebee said:
Hi all,

Thanks for the update.
I for one can wait for as long as it takes and good luck with the interviews.
I don't envy you humping that lot to the Post Office, especially if it's anything like ours where they growl at anyone with anything bigger than a benefit book.

M

Millbilly

Didnt realise you were doing the interview bit mate, hope it works out well for ya! Im crap at interviews, and indeed any kind of "first meeting". :eek:
Looking forward to getting my grubby little mits on this kit, but im not envious of you carrying it all down the post office! ;)
Thanks again for taking the time to do all this mate, Its mega appreciated :You_Rock_

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
Millbilly said:
Didnt realise you were doing the interview bit mate, hope it works out well for ya! I

Thanks, it is a bit nerve-wrecking. Especially since it is for a job I really would enjoy, and for a very exciting company called Google.

M

Millbilly

Bumblebee said:
Especially since it is for a job I really would enjoy, and for a very exciting company called Google.
Spot on mate, good luck! :D

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
To those of you who are waiting for your Cook sets...I collected mine at the Northern meet and was cooking within minutes of receiving it. It's a great bit of kit and a compact size too.

Thanks again Tommy :You_Rock_ Good luck with the job

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
I've got cramp from sitting by the letter box, just waiting, food dose'nt seem important anymore, nothing does........I attacked a DHL van yesterday, it pulled away with me still clinging to the bumper, the driver shouting "accept it - its not in the back".
Its got to arrive soon, has'nt it!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE