Group buy: Swedish Army stainless steel mess kits and rucksacks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
150 kg of surplus gear will be on its way to England on Friday :eek: :D

38 unissued mess kits, 23 spare burners, 88 kuksas, 16 LK-70 rucksacks & 19 sets of shoelaces together with 3 sets of matching cutlery, 3 swedish army shirts, 2 Optimus pressure kerosene lamps & a set of soldier m/90 winter gear...

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Blimey! if we had known you had only such a small order we would have ordered so much more!

Seriously tho, I am sure we all really appreciate the work that goes into a group order.

Cheers Tommy

Bumblebee said:
150 kg of surplus gear will be on its way to England on Friday :eek: :D

38 unissued mess kits, 23 spare burners, 88 kuksas, 16 LK-70 rucksacks & 19 sets of shoelaces together with 3 sets of matching cutlery, 3 swedish army shirts, 2 Optimus pressure kerosene lamps & a set of soldier m/90 winter gear...

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
beachlover said:
Blimey! if we had known you had only such a small order we would have ordered so much more!

Seriously tho, I am sure we all really appreciate the work that goes into a group order.

Cheers Tommy

I can only echo what beachlover has said.

Thank you so much for all your time in organising these buys.

Cheers

scruff

M

Millbilly

I know its allready ben said, but thanks mate. Its a lot of hard work, for no personal gain. MUCH APPRECIATED! :You_Rock_

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
The gear are now in Germany, and will likely be flown to the UK tomorrow.

I'll try and get as much as possible sent before the Northern Meet but can't promise anything else.

And to those of you who hasn't paid yet: :aargh4: :cussing: :welcome: :soapbox: :nono: :deal: :red: :twak: :banghead:

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
I know the work that goes into a group buy and we cannot thank Tommy enough. It is bad enough that his efforts go unrewarded financially but for him to be out of pocket is entirely unacceptable. So if you have not paid DO IT NOW. Or I will be round to slap you with a wet fish :eek:

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
When are you thinking of arriving at the Northern meet? I only ask as i am intending to use the cookset over the weekend. I should arrive around 1700hrs on the Friday.

Thanks for the stirling effort :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE