Group buy: Swedish Army stainless steel mess kits and rucksacks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
M

Millbilly

Hello sir!
1 rucksack
3 kuksa
1 unnissued mess kit
2 Pairs laces

Thanks again. :D

flibb

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2005
Kent
Hello, I would like

2 New mess kits
2 spare burners
6 cups

Pretty please

PS Thanks for going to the effort of doing this, lots of poeple do appreciate it.

BlueTrain

Nomad
Jul 13, 2005
Near Washington, D.C.
Has anyone ever seen any of these rucksacks for sale in the United States, in a store or otherwise? I did see the original website for the rucksacks but can't make heads or tails of it.

I have seen (and bought) a similar setup using the same frame but the sack or pack was a simple not quite rectangular bag with not external pockets and only half length. Your bedroll has to be strapped below. The waistbelt, especially the leather part, is very interesting.

nomade

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 8, 2004
Sutton (Surrey, UK)
Please Bumblebee, I would like to place an order for the rucksack. A cheque from me will reach you by the deadline you indicate, 15th October.On the picture it looks like the rucksack comes in 2 different shades of green. Does it? Do we have to choose a shade? Maybe it is just how the pic came out and there is just one colour.

Many many thanks for this wonderful opportunity you give us to receive this high quality Swedish equipment and for the trouble of obtaining it and taking all our orders!

Nomade

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
nomade said:
On the picture it looks like the rucksack comes in 2 different shades of green. Does it? Do we have to choose a shade? Maybe it is just how the pic came out and there is just one colour.

It's just different lighting conditions, thay are all Swedish Army green :D

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
Just to stop any confusion: As stated in my first post in this thread I will send out payment information to everybody around the 15th so please do not send any payment until then.

nomade said:
I would like to place an order for the rucksack. A cheque from me will reach you by the deadline you indicate, 15th October.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE