Grohmann Bulk Deal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

Hi guys, tomtom has been in touch with colonial knives with reference to getting Grohmann boat knife kits. The kit model is the UR3s, it comes with blade, pins, rosewood scales, sheath and sandpaper for finishing.

Neither Tomtom or BCUK will make money out of this as this is not a commercial venture, tomtom has opened it up to the forum so that the members can benefit from it.

The kits normally cost £41.95, he has managed to arrange a bulk deal where you pay £25.80 and then £2 for recorded delivery in the UK mainland. He requires a minimum of ten people to commit to buying them before he can place an order.

Initially this thread will be open for three weeks so that people can show interest and place orders after which it will be closed, when we get closer to the time to place the order, details will be placed as to how people can pay, but paypal is not one of the options (sorry).

This is what the kits look like;

boatknifekit.jpg

and this is what they look like once they are finished;

boatknife.jpg

If you are interested post in here and I will update a list online

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
i take it you guys are all in for 1.. just to keep things clear!

EDIT: Jake the guy said it is a "high carbon stainless" but i have e-mailed him to find out more exactly what it is... will let you know!

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Araldite's the answer for everything! Cheers Leon :biggthump

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE