Greetings

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Snufkinn

Aug 27, 2021
England
Hail men and ladyfolk of the woods,

I am an aspiring outdoorsman from southern England seeking great connection with the Great Outdoors and nature in general.

First time signing up for a bushcraft forum but this seems like a pleasant place full of friendly and knowledgeable people. The marketplace feature is especially appealing to get good deals on gear and pass them on to other people in the bushcraft community.

I am planning to get more in shelter building and wood carving soon and would like to expand my knowledge on all things woodlore - specifically species identification for flora, fungi and trees.

I like forward to posting here.

Wassail!

Last edited:
Reactions: Erbswurst

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Hail men of the woods,

I am an aspiring outdoorsman from southern England seeking great connection with the Great Outdoors and nature in general.

First time signing up for a bushcraft forum but this seems like a pleasant place full of friendly and knowledgeable people. The marketplace feature is especially appealing to get good deals on gear and pass them on to other people in the bushcraft community.

I am planning to get more in shelter building and wood carving soon and would like to expand my knowledge on all things woodlore - specifically species identification for flora, fungi and trees.

Wassail!

Hail Men AND Women.

The sisters may get upset unless you include them :)

Welcome to the forum , some REALLY knowledgeable people here - hope you enjoy.

Reactions: Snufkinn

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Hello and welcome! Excellent choice of name/avatar :)
Hail men of the woods,

Wassail!

Reactions: Snufkinn

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you Snufkinn and I hope you enjoy your time here. Any connection to the other Snufkin we have on here?
What's the story behind your profile banner picture?

Sounds like you're jumping in with both feet with plenty that you want to learn, as the others have said, there's some good people on here that know a lot of stuff so I'm sure that you'll be able to find what you want to know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE