Greetings from Slovenia

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Floki

Tenderfoot
Mar 19, 2016
Slovenia
Hi all,

I come from a small country south of Europe, called Slovenia. I am new to this forum, and i hope i can contribute in anyway. Although this is a bushcraft forum, i dont think i can call myself a bushcrafter...but what i can tell you that there is no better feeling in this world then carving wood in the middle of the forest listening to mother nature take her course. Im in love with the traditional ways of making things (and living), all from pressure flaking obsidian to leatherwork and blacksmithing. When i go camping i try to limite myself by not taking any modern makings with me. I camp in the Slovenian mountains in the summer when its nice and warm and i have the holidays all by myself, ill usally spend 1-2 months there. Im also considering coming to bushmoot this year and meeting some of you lovely people and learn some of your wonderful crafts.

And i do apologize for my bad english.

Cheers Luc

PS
If you ever come to Slovenia im your guide ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE