Greetings from Gloucetershire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Willowbark

Tenderfoot
Sep 4, 2005
Stroud, Gloucestershire
Hello out there

Good to know that I'm not the only one who enjoys sneaking about in the woods and digging up roots! (I sometimes even pretend they taste good!).
I've been into woodlore and bushcraft for as long as I can remember and still only know a tiny bit of what I'de like to know, so I'm looking forward to picking all those bushcrafty brains out there.
I teach leatherwork and tanning, was for a fair while involved in historical interpretation and then ran off to live with the injuns for a bit.
I hope to get the chance to meet up with some of you from time to time and hope some of the wisdom rubs off!

Willowbark

Povarian

Forager
May 24, 2005
High Wycombe, Bucks
Greetings,

Glad you made it to this neck of the woods. :D Pull up a log, you'll definitely fit right in here. ;)

I'm looking forward to fettling the ash staves we gleaned last weekend. Of course, SWMBO wants the bathroom finished first.:(

G

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE