Greetings from Friesland!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 28, 2014
Friesland
Hello bushcrafters!

Well, I'm new to this forum and just wan't to introduce myself in a few sentences.
I'm from the Netherlands, Friesland to be exactly and i work as an arborist. I like to go out all the time with comfortable equipment and smell the scent of the forests, the fields and the FIRE:cool:

I'm looing forward to meet some new people, new ideas, and share some experiences on our common passions out there; even more because i think you people from the british isles have some impressive history, relationships and traditions with nature and the life outdoors.

Feel free to contact me at any time.

The nickname FryskKnyft consists of two words; Frysk means Frisian and Knyft is frisian for knife.

Cheers from the other side of the salty water!

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
Welcome and we speak the same language, "Bûter, brea, en griene tsiis is goed Ingelsk en goed Frysk."

potboiler

Jan 20, 2009
Dorset
Hi and welcome!

Boatsman, I was trying to remember that phrase, so thanks. The version I was told showed that you were a true Friesian if you could pronounce the words, as the Dutch can't say them properly.

FK, sorry for hijacking your introduction - welcome again!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE