Greetings from Dorset!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 2, 2010
Dorset
How do!

I'm Matt, recently moved down to Dorset for work. I'm a keen scuba diver with a passion for the sea and all things in it. Currently work for an aquatic consultancy on the marine field team.

Looking to get to know the area and find out the best spots to camp/ sea fish/ dive/ snorkel away from the hordes this summer! Any tips please get in touch...

Cheers

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Hi Matt , I'm just over the border, done some diving in the past. Enjoy the Forum.

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Hi Matt welcome to the forum. Where abouts in Dorset are you? Check out this thread for our local group thats forming: ye olde avon 'n zummerzet "group to be" hopefully have some regular meets soon.

All the best

Ben

Jan 2, 2010
Dorset
Yup, alas I have finally joined!!! Been flat out recently but looking forward to getting out and about...

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome... I'm in the process of getting the time booked off work and sorting out a few activities for the foraging trip in July

Bazzworx I'm over near Wareham, I'll be sure to cheek out the thred... be well up for a meet at some point

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE