Greeting from Ohio USA

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 4, 2008
USA
Hello, My name is L.T. Wright I live in Ohio USA. I have gotten quite interested in bushcraft . I am part owner of a knife company here in Ohio and was given this forum address from a friend. I think that there is a lot of content here that I am going to learn from. Being new to bushcraft I may have some stupid questions from time to time...please bear with me. lol...I am looking forward to talking with you all. Thanks for having me

God Bless
L.T.

RobG

Oct 19, 2006
MD, USA
I'll answer for him. He and Dan Coppins are the talent behind Blind Horse Knives

Hi L.T.! I get to bug you here too. Cool. hehe.

A fairly new company and a couple of great guys that get out, use their knives, and work to seek input from some other great folks I've known. I know that my opinion doesn't mean too terribly much here, since I read hundreds of times more than I post, but these guys try hard and turn a good product.

I chuckled when I saw L.T. engrossed in a Ray Mears book at a show, something about a thread here recently about why so many of us yanks like to hang out here? Good information knows no boundaries, nor should it.

Most recently, L.T., his wife, daughter, her husband, and Dan, joined a group of us and camped in the Fingerlakes area of New York, outside of Watkins Glen.

Here is L.T. batoning some wood with his Bushcrafter.
2955416961_64e64ff4ba_o.jpg

Dan on the left and L.T. on the right are both working on burning the center into a goblet/mug. Definitely NOT a Kuksa.
2955426367_e655b2cc08_o.jpg

I think I've done enough damage.

For now.

Nov 4, 2008
USA
Thanks Rob...I think lol. Tstetz turned me on to this site and I like what I've read so far. I've got a lot to learn. see ya soon

Nov 5, 2008
wales
Rob G, I've been to Watkins Glen, what a place. Its hard to believe that American Grand Prixs were one held there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE