Greeting from Manchester

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 16, 2021
Manchester
Greeting from Manchester,

I am Thomas and currently live in Manchester, though I originate from the East Coast, just south of the Humber Bridge.

In the past I used to be a reasonably accomplished white water kayaker, I held the 4* Certificate, but was never allowed to do 5* at the time since I was 16 at the time. I was also a member of Sea Scouts and in essence, practised a lot of Bushcraft without really knowing that it was Bushcraft. Since then I got heavily into cycling, then drifted away as I went into work, became a fluent German speaker on account of my Fiancé and play a lot of guitar.

Although I have done some Bushcraft with Scouts in the past I would love to be able to get out there again and do some overnighters to practise my forgotten skills.

Take Care
Thomas

Dec 16, 2021
Manchester
Hello from an ex - Sea Scout Leader and 5* (open) canoeist :)!
:) Sea Scouts was a great time in my life, learnt a lot. We never really had a lot of money at our Scouts, but our leaders were great. We had these very old green Canvas tents, with Dutch Lacing for zips and we used to run into the tents of all of other patrols and touch the insides so the drips would catch them in the night!
We also learnt, the hard way, not to put the fire upwind of the tent, we found lots of very very tiny wholes in the front of our tent!

I'd love to also be a leader someday once I am married.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE