Green Dots..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hootchi

Settler
iv got both dots round and square and the scales are above all post by everyone. I think numbers may come up next to it if someone adds to reputation. its like that on british blades but a ten appears at the start as a basic number of rep.?? I dont understand really. We need a moderator!!

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
The more dots the higher the reputation. You can see your reputation in the User Control Panel.

:biggthump

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
hootchi said:
I cant even find my green squarey dotty thing in the user cp?

You'll see it on the front page of your User CP once you've received a reputation 'click' (eg. someone clicks on the scales on one of your posts and either adds to or deducts from your reputation.) :wink:

HTH!

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Jake Rollnick said:
Will we ever be able to?
I can't say yet... It's only been running 24 hours so far. Let us see how it works out first before we have to start hacking it, eh?! :wink:

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
I'm a bit confused by all of this. While I understand the concept of reputation say on ebay where you want to gain a higher reputation so people will buy things from you.

What purpose does it serve on a chat / information forum??? If for example I made a post that another forum member disagreed with or disliked, they could click on the scales say they disaproved and not leave any feed back in the box underneath? (this would then affect your 'reputation' ????).

Sounds like trouble brewing to me!!

Cheers

John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE