Green Dots..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
ok so what are these green dots at the top of our posts?
have they always been there? im pretty sure they are new? what do they symbolise?

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
Hiya,

Do you mean the ones next to your user name or the squarish ones on the right of the post under your location?

The one next to your user name is green if you are online. The other one is some sort of rating. How it works, I don't know :?:

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
I've noticed that there is a set of silver scales on the top right of the post. If you hover your mouse over it, it says that you can add to a persons reputation.

I guess, if you like someones post, you can click on it and give them good rep. Not sure what you get though :?: Maybe some badges at a certain point:eek:):

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Yeah Tom I have scales on everyones posts so I must be able to add to everyones rep. What's it worth then? :wink: Only joking Mods please don't kill me.

I think British Blades use it like a mini ebay feedback so when you buy from someone you can add to their rep, good or bad. Not 100% what we do here.

Bill

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
How are you meant to know what rating you have, i don't have any numbers like on BB :?:

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
You should have scales now Tant - an oversight on my part due to trying to do too many things at once.

Thanks for bringing it up! :biggthump

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
You havent got a green dot Adi! How do we know how much our rep/others rep is?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE