Green Canvas Micarta A.W. 'BB Bushcrafter'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lemoneyewash

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2004
UK
This is mine:

942007000186.jpg

As a size comparison against my old F1 (s'cuse sharpening marks!) and showing 'nifty' belt loop design:

941007000186.jpg

Love it :approve:

p.s. link to full size pics: http://carl-jones.fotopic.net/c274386.html

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Well done LEW that looks a great knife I like the different handle. I'm getting green canvas micarta on my next knife as well hope it looks as good as that.

I think your bushcrafters are going to be more and more special now Jake says Alan can't do anymore for a while. You guys got a very limited run of great knives.

Bill

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Its not that he cant do them, its just you'll be waiting for about a year!

J

Jamie

I have to say that I am exceptionally pleased with my 'bushcrafter' and would recommend that anyone who wants one.......its is most definitely worth the wait! I have the rosewood root handle and it is beautiful (keep meaning to take some pics and post them) but I think that Martyn's is the same?

Seriously, it is a beautiful blade, sits perfectly in the hand (mine at least!) and I prefer it in function and feel to the woodlore.

But then again, dont go and order one and increase the value of the 5 that have been made so far........................................................... :nana:

Lemoneyewash

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2004
UK
Wayne said:
Lovely blade but i'm not too sure about that green although it matchs my skin tones.

The green looks much better in real 'life'!
Not sure the colour repro is up to much :roll:

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
spoke to pam today alan's wife mine is on the way i asked her how many were out there and so far there are six mine being number six cant wait till next week to play with it :wink:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE