Great service from Heinnie Haynes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Me too :D
Ordered one day, and the multitool thing was here the next. Same with knives and keyring tools.
If it's In Stock, then it is in stock.

cheers,
M

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Always had good service, but not been on their website for a while until about half an hour ago. -Thanks Resnikov !

Seen this CRKT Liong-Mah-Folder edc knife that I really really like, and haven't treated myself to anything for a while. So now I wont stop thinking about it.

http://www.heinnie.com/-UK-Legal-Carry-Knives/CRKT-UK-Legal-Knives/Liong-Mah-Folder/p-641-649-10175/

Wait till you order something and they send the catalogue to browse through in your own time!

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
I fancied an essee izula 2 , the bushcraft store was about 15 quid cheaper so, as I have always used heinnies as my first choice, I rang them, told them of the price difference , they matched the price and delivered it next day...it just doesn't get any better than heinnies, how they manage to get the royal fail to deliver 1st class signed for the next day time after time is beyond me..

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE