Great hand product 'Climb on'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
Bought a tin of this recently and can highly recommended it for bushcraft use.

http://www.outside.co.uk/cgi-bin/psProdDet.cgi/2520||CLIMB~ON~@c~@b|90|user|1,0,0,1|100|

The blurb says:

Climb On! Bar is a completely pure (synthetic & petrochemical free), powerful skin nourisher and first aid product to be applied to burns, cuts, scrapes, rashes, cracked cuticles and heels, tissue nose, road rash, diaper rash, abrasions, poison ivy...all skin problems The 1 oz. Bar will last a month or more with daily use. The unrefined beeswax, unrefined wheatgerm oil, apricot kernel oil, grapeseed oil, vitamin E and essential oils with antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic properties make Climb On! The MOST powerful skin repair recipe on the market.

As I am discovering very good for Bushcraft use and I am not the kind of bloke who usually uses 'products'. It comes in a nice small tin which takes up minimal space and is very useful itself once emptied.

No connection with product or stockist just happy user - it can be bought from other places than the one linked to above etc etc

Twoflower

Nomad
May 11, 2007
Northants
I'm another happy user :) I started using it a few years back after climbing and it's great for cleaning up and healing those nasty little nicks and cuts.

Only one warning on it and that is not to touch food for at least 15 minutes after use. I have a small tin of the cream and it has so far lasted 2 years!!! Amazing stuff!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE