Great Bivi Mossie Nets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

masongary44

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 6, 2004
Leeds, England
I managed to pick one of these realllly cheap at Blacks today in the Trafford Centre...

I then though, I wounder if any of those nice guys at BCUK would also like to take advantage of the bargain.... So i drove back and bought the two they had left.

Dimensions: 2.5 meters long, 86cm wide, 61 cm high with a 7cm Skirt.

It packs down into a circular holdall about 11 inches wide and 1" deep, and fits nicely as a flat item in a bergen of any decent size... It doesn't weigh much either...

It is free standing (pop up design.,.. no assembly required :), with pegging loops, and a loop to lift the leg section away from feet.

Oh and its that great forrest / olive green colour we all seem to like sooo much..

Both are brand new, with tags and everything.......

pyramidmosquitonetwedge.jpg

I am not out to make any money on this, so if anyone wants one of the two I have left, they are going for 15 quid a piece (P&P to be determined... should not be much though)

If no-one is bothered, I am sure I can make a tidy sum on E-Bay (Original pre bargain price was £32.99 - price tag still on the label)

masongary44

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 6, 2004
Leeds, England
I am gonna keep these lying around for a while, they will probably sell better on e-bay in the early sumer months rather than the start of the bad, sorry worse, weather.... If anyone is interested, PM me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE