Gransfors Carpenters axe

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
I have send a carpenter axe to Wayne he is on this forum just to test them .So if you want something to compare to ask him .I made it for a other forum so you can see it on this link
viewtopic.php

Cegga

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi Cegga
thanks for info, I am a great admirer of your axes and am watching the New Axe thread that British Red started closely. When everything is up and running my name will be on the list. I have viewed some of the info about your axes on the other forums and they definitely seem to get high praise keep up the good work
:You_Rock_
Chas
Cegga said:
I have send a carpenter axe to Wayne he is on this forum just to test them .So if you want something to compare to ask him .I made it for a other forum so you can see it on this link
viewtopic.php

Cegga

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
chas brookes said:
Hi Cegga
thanks for info, I am a great admirer of your axes and am watching the New Axe thread that British Red started closely. When everything is up and running my name will be on the list. I have viewed some of the info about your axes on the other forums and they definitely seem to get high praise keep up the good work
:You_Rock_
Chas
Hey !!
Thanks man .I forging now for high pressure so I hope that the first (British Red axes) are ready late this week .But I have to put some work on ice just to do them .And I working on cargo cost to that I think are to expensive .And it´s better to a axe caraful then many and fast .
Cegga

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Cegga said:
Hey !!
Thanks man .I forging now for high pressure so I hope that the first (British Red axes) are ready late this week .But I have to put some work on ice just to do them .And I working on cargo cost to that I think are to expensive .And it´s better to a axe caraful then many and fast .
Cegga
Hi Cegga
from what other people have said your axes are worth waiting for, so do not put yourself under to much pressure. We would rather you still enjoy making them for us, rather than it become a task you are not enjoying. I think you have such pride in your work you would not want to rush and create.an axe you are not proud of

Chas :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE