Gransfors Bruks Small Forest Axe custom-dyed sheaths...four of them

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi...ok heres the last 4 made especially for sale on bcuk, I'll leave them on for a week then they go elsewhere...made from thick 4mm veg tan leather and embossed with with my makers mark either on front or back...hand-dyed with fiebings dyes that i've mixed myself so theyre totally unique...black artificial sinew, thick welts, black edge kote and black finish or carnauba to waterproof....I'm happy to do them at a lower price for bcuk'ers being £22-50 each by paypal and that includes 2nd class recorded delivery...

if interested post on here first then pm me please,

regards

A

***************WITHDRAWN*****************

number 4 sold

1...green mixed with a bit of brown and black, nickel popper...black finish

AXEGREENLOW.jpg

2...green mixed with a bit of brown and black and then with random black on top to give mottled effect...brass popper...axe motif...carnauba cream

AXEGREENBLACKLOW.jpg

3...mahogany with a bit of brown and black...black popper, black finish

AXEREDLOW.jpg

4...SOLD black with a touch of brown and a ton of water...was a real pain...nickel popper, black finish

AXEGREYLOW.jpg

Last edited:

DaveWL

Forager
Mar 13, 2011
Cheshire, UK
Those are lovely.

What do you think the chances are of them fitting the GB Wildlife hatchet? Think the axe face is about 1/4 inch smaller that the SFA.

DaveWL

Forager
Mar 13, 2011
Cheshire, UK
And received today.

Beautiful piece of work! Unfortunately it won't fit the WH - heel of the axe could slip out too easily. So it's going to go to my brother for his SFA - he'll be chuffed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE