Gotham.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Has anyone else seen this. My wife started watching this when it first appeared, and persuaded me to watch, about six episodes in. Now I'm hooked. Aired after the watershed, and not for younger viewers, it's brilliant.

[video=youtube;VwOPA2upeCA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwOPA2upeCA[/video]

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
It does have that double edged sword of morality thing going on very well, been hooked since episode one. Some very good actors in it too and the youngsters are brilliant which really makes the storyline come alive.

Rob.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
not really into the whole comic book thing but this caught me

not new though must be s3 by now ?

Last edited:

kaiAnderson

Tenderfoot
Feb 11, 2013
Liverpool
seen the first season and have teh second recorded ready to watch. we usually build up episodes as we have no tv then binge watch a whole show.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Yeah, another vote for it here.
Particularly Fish Mooney, can't think why...

Gotham_102_MooneysNightClub_1267_hires2_544b0da1a1f1c5.82349551.jpg

Bigfoot

Settler
Jul 10, 2010
Scotland
Yes, I'm a fan, I was a big Marvel and DC buyer as a kid and love the current imagining of the old stories. If you have been following the Marvel universe in film and TV, watch out - DC are about to hit the market big time with a lot of releases over the next few years (Batman v Superman is already here). We could be facing super hero overload :)

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Its quite good, i get the feeling though its streched a bit or made to fit into hour episodes. Pure fantasy on some of the best known characters and brands in the world, what not to like, or whats to dislike if you already have heard of batman penguin joker etc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE