got this letter in the post yesterday....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
nice eh?

scam.jpg

:rolleyes:

Watch out fer yer granny's.

Martyn

Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Some people are lower than a snakes belly. Makes you sad.

The irritating thing is that it came by snail mail, meaning it was meant to target a particular demographic. Internet au-fait people are used to mail bombs and scams and can usually spot em a mile off, but granny's and grandad's generally have no use for the internet. What a wonderfully untapped resource for the enterprising scammer eh?

Scumbags.

Be aware these are coming through the letterbox now and warn those you know who may be vulnerable.

Mirius

Nomad
Jun 2, 2007
North Surrey
I love that typo on the US Euros. I'm also a little curious why the signature doesn't match the name underneath, I mean for 800k you'd at least expect the guy to sign the letter.

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Cant find the article at the minute but did you ever see the one where they got the dodgy sender to post photos with a fish on his head ?

It was fantastic...:lmao:

I think we should come up with a belting counter letter,,,,,, hmmmmm the cogs are turning :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE