Got a few more 'Free' tobaco tins if anyone's interested?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

taws6

Nomad
Jul 27, 2007
Anglia
Hi peeps,
I've done some routing around, and found another 6 tobaco tins that I'll give away for free, and you pay the postage. I also have a 'Billabong' tin that's a bit bigger too if anyone wants it?

I had a load of these last year (90+) that went VERY quickly (seems we all have a use for these!), so just one per person for now, unless they don't move, then I'll offer bulk deals.

P&P would be £2.25

PM me if interested

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
What Rappleby said +1. I was one of the lucky recipients of your last bonanza and use the tins for loads of stuff. You're very generous.

Magentus

taws6

Nomad
Jul 27, 2007
Anglia
Thanks for the kind words, I'm pleased you've all found good use for them.

Shewie, the Billabong tin is 140mm x 100mm x 24mm high.

taws6

Nomad
Jul 27, 2007
Anglia
Sorry chap and chapesses, all tins are now provisionally given away, postage payments pending.(Most are going for scout groups, so a good use for them IMO).

Regards
Paul

taws6

Nomad
Jul 27, 2007
Anglia
Georann, I did PM you last Sunday, but still not herd back, so throwing this offer back out.

Leonidas decided not to have them after all, so I have four tins available, (preferably 2 sets of 2)
Who wants them?

£2.50 p&p gets you 2 tins.
Pm me!!

Last edited:

taws6

Nomad
Jul 27, 2007
Anglia
Sorry chaps, someone else PMed me just before you both and took the last ones. If I get any more I'll PM you guys back as first priority, sorry to let you down on this occasion.

Cheers
Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE