gortex socks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Sealskinz are good - although not as breathable as I'd like.

If you dont intend walking to far in them the army booties are excellent - see if you can get the long ones though.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
well i dont get to walk much, thus i wont pay much on boots. ill want to use then when biking as well as walking so dont want really long ones. how much are the sealskins?

GrahamD

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 2, 2004
Sussex
The shortie Sealskinz are about 20 quid - I bought a pair at the outdoor show in London and have used them most days for motorcycling a 90 mile round trip commute- I've now got waterproof boots and warm feet :-D

Have not used them yet for walking - we are going to Dartmoor this wekend so I'll test them there.

Graham

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Got to admit that I'm not all that found of Gore-tex etc socks. I like my liners (Lifa or cool max) and good wool sock Thorlo or Bridgedale. Coupled with lwell waxed leather boots.

does keep your feet dry they stay warm and if you wring the sock out they dry pretty quick. Mind you when I do get my feet wet it usually as I tend to end up knee deep in water - a natural (but annoying) talent.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE