Gorilla Pods - Bushcraft UK Discount price

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
gp2y_04.jpg

There’s been a fair bit of chat lately about photography, I know that quite a few of you enjoy taking snaps and some are very serious about it. It got me thinking, which has progressed into a deal on Joby SLR gorillapods, if you’re into any type of photography then these are a fantastic addition to your kit. At a discounted Bushcraft UK price of £29.99 it’s 25% cheaper than usual.

I’ve had one of these for a while now and they’re a great bit of kit, I leave mine attached to the camera all the time and it's been a great help in getting nice stable shots. Have a look on the site for more info. Gorilla pods

These are unpackaged but brand new and there's just 22 of them so be quick :D

Payment can be made via Paypal to shop@bushcraftuk.com

or by cheque:

Bushcraft Media Ltd
PO Box 62
Llandysul
SA44 5WW

If you have any further questions feel free to email shop@bushcraftuk.com

Edited to add that the price includes postage and packing :D

queeg9000

Forager
Apr 24, 2006
Caldicot, South Wales
Hello Tony,

I've been looking at these for a while, they look a lot more practical than a normal tripod, and much easier to lug around.
Any chance of bringing one along to the Moot on the weekend for me, I'll bring along the cash if that's okay?

Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE