Google+

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
I like Google as a brand name... Google search set the benchmark for simple interface, chrome for simple browsing and picassa for piccy's.

They also have their fair share of flops though... Google check out, the telephone thingy on G-mail. The new G-mail lay out (why change it?)

Think I'll pass on the social network thingy. Fudgebook is tedious at the best of times; as-is.

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Ive signed up for it and see that it could be miles better than Facebook if it takes off. Sadly not many Friends on it as not many people seem to have moved over yet so can't get the full potential out of it.
Must have some decent features though as Facebook has already loosley copied some of them

mrmel

Forager
Jun 23, 2008
Gloucester
I agree with the lack of friends thing! I wondered if it was just me but it does seem that there aren't that many people using it yet.
I think the biggest advantage of it is that you can have your Piccasa, Docs, social network, mail and search engine all in one place!
I personally love google and all of there products (especially because they are free)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've had a few people request friends on it but I've not committed to it at all, I'll see what happens with it, I think part of my problem is that i've got a lack of trust with Google, we could be a year down the line and they state they're scrapping it, they've done that a lot, although I appreciate that they also try a lot of stuff as well that does work out.

Anyway, nope, I'm not using it :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE