good tracking book

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
I got given a top book for my birthday animal tracks and signs by preben bang isbn o-19929997-8 cheers Rod .If you are intrested in animals then this book is for you.

You are right...

glad to see it back in print as it was out of print for years.

This was my handbook for teaching tracking to wildlife groups for years, infact when working for the police when investigating the big cats, I used this book to show/teach the panicing police officers investigating why their massive plastercasts were only taken from dog prints in drying out mud... :p The police had to backtrack there a few times :D

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Yup, I've got the new version aswell, and it is great. The other day, when the thread was posted trying to ID some prints that may have belonged to a hedgehog, my first reaction was to go to the bushcraft section of my library and dig that book out. Alas, they have all been packed for the big move, so I have no idea in which of the 20 boxes or however many it is that are scattered around our flat!

Jan 22, 2006
uk
its great book - one of my faves - along with the bob carss book (had to mention it - i seem to bring that book up on the hr every hr on this site)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE