Good Quality Mobile Insurance?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Hello all,

I have a new iPhone and I'd like to insure it. I am very sceptical of a lot of these companies however as I know a lot of them make their money by not paying out. Can anyone suggest a good company they use or have dealt with who do actually pay out/ replace your gadgets if they get broken or lost?

Regards,

WB

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
My mobile is insured via my bank account. I'm with Halifax and for a tenner a month I get phone and travel insurance as well as basic AA cover. Not had a problem with them when my old htc desire started crashing just paid the 30 excess and the phone was repaired and was working fine when it came back.

Orric

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Mine was covered by my house insurance with a low excess. Took it out specially as the one X is bloody expensive to replace.
Smashed the screen so decided to try a claim. USELESS. First off a "third party" would come to collect the phone in the next 10 days! wouldn't even arrange a decent time for me to be home. Then they say they will take it away for up-to two weeks to "assess" the damage and if the insurance give them the go-ahead they would repair and return it. SO about 6 weeks to sort it out at best, useless if you need your phone for work.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE