Good place to get a Lowe Alpine Strike 40 L + 20L daysack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hogstable

Forager
Nov 18, 2004
sheffield
Ebay brings up nothing at all, not fussed if it is DPM or OG.

So far cheapest is Cadetdirect at £95.

Cheers

Sorry I didn't pick up your PM Twodogs .

torc

Settler
Nov 23, 2005
left coast, ireland
I bought one of the Dutch DPM Strikes from Endicotts and it's great.
It was in near new condition with very little visible wear and it is very comfotable to use.
For £35 it can't be beaten. Here's my review from last year, http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50939&p=617041&highlight=#post617041.
Happy trails...torc.

Ps. now might be a good time to get a LA military type bag because it is rumored that they are leaving the military market.

Last edited:

Beardy

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 28, 2010
UK
There is a place in Chester, 'Great Outdoors', with a closing down sale on at the moment, happened in there by chance a few days ago and they have Lowe Alpine daysacks (Dutch military style, with the DPM straps) for about £40 if I remember rightly, brand new with the tags still on - I don't think it's exactly the one you're after but it's close. They also had some North Face zip-up daysacks, less likely to be a good hiking/bushcraft type pack but would be a good 'everyday' kind of bag, for £30.

I've no connection to them but googling them turned up this: http://www.localdatasearch.com/ches...ng_equipment_supplies/great_outdoors-10184706 - I was sorely tempted but can't really justify another pack to myself just now! They could be worth an ask, if you are still looking and if they still have them in stock. I can't really vouch for them, not bought from them before.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE